*text from the above image*
PUBLIC ART WALKING TOURS
Culture Days 2013
Join us for a leisurely guided tour of public art pieces in the city. There are two easy and accessible tours options – both are easy and accessible. Each is approximately one hour.
Burrard Corridor – Downtown: Start and end at the Vancouver Convention Centre, west side, Jack Poole Plaza beside the Digital Orca. Walk is through downtown to Robson and back.
- Friday, September 27, 10:30 a.m.
- Saturday, September 28, 10:30 a.m.
- Sunday, September 29, 10:30 a.m.
Yaletown – False Creek: Start and end at Canada Line Yaletown station on Davie Street. Walk is along Pacific and on the False Creek seawall.
- Friday, September 27, 1:00 p.m.
- Saturday, September 28, 1:00 p.m.
- Sunday, September 29, 1:00 p.m.
Please book by September 20: email@example.com or 604.673.8330. Note the tour and date, number of people, and leave your email and phone. Times without minimum attendance may be cancelled.