Each tour is approximately 1 hour. The tours will focus on the Burrard Corridor, Yaletown-False Creek and in Chinatown. Pick your route, pick your language, and register by September 21st!
During your rain or shine stroll expect to see sculptural works, public art landmarks, architectural collaborations, text-based interventions, mixed media, conceptual art and a few hidden gems. The featured artworks span decades, trace history, and represent civic, public and independent projects.
- Yaletown-False Creek | Friday 25, Saturday 26, Sunday 27 | 10:30-11:30am
- Burrard Corridor-Downtown | Friday 25, Saturday 26, Sunday 27 | 1-2pm
- Burrard Corridor-Downtown | Friday 25 | 10:30-11:30am
- Yaletown-False Creek | Sunday 27 | 10:30-11:30am
- Chinatown | Saturday 26 | 2-3pm
For more information or to book any of these free tours, reserve by Monday, September 21 at: email@example.com or 604.873.7947. Translation available.
WHAT ELSE IS HAPPENING ON THE WEEKEND?
There is so much happening during Culture Days! In addition to these free tours, the City of Vancouver & Vancouver Park Board will be hosting a variety of FREE activities. Check it out:
- Join a behind the scenes tour of the Orpheum guided by the BC Entertainment Hall of Fame.
- Take an all-ages scratch animation workshop led by artists and filmmakers from Cineworks.
- Visit the three Artist Studio Fieldhouses! You’ll find instrument demonstrations by Publik Secrets, pollinator info sessions by chART, and slide shows with artist collective Instant Coffee.
- Attend movie night with Vancouver B Movie Factory.
- Take a comic book making workshop with Cloudscape Comics Society.
In addition to these events, there are hundreds of free activities happening on #CultureDays weekend hosted by all kinds of organizations. Visit: http://CultureDays.ca